5 x Kiwi's
1.5 cups Apple Juice or Pineapple Juice
Opptional: Honey, Agave or Sugar for extra sweetness.
1. Slice 4 of the Kiwis in half and spoon out out the flesh.
2. Peel the remaining kiwi and slice into 6 pieces. Put aside.
3. Put the 4 spooned out Kiwis and juice in a food processor or blender.
4. Process on low for a few seconds. Do not over blend and break the seeds.
Blend just enough to mix and break up the flesh.
5. Taste and mix in some extra sweetener in desired.
6. Add a thin slice of kiwi to the popcicle mold and pour in the blended kiwi mixture.
7. Freeze for about 6 hours and enjoy!